In my homestudio I have the possibility to do professional multitrack drum recordings for you. I love to focus on the groove and working out the right drumsound for your song. I mainly use vintage drums and record with Audient Pres and an Apollo interface.
I will send you the mix-ready separate tracks and if you wish I can also provide a mixed and processed stereo stem of the recorded drums, ready for mastering.
Send me your drum files and track minus drums. Tell me how you hear the drums for your song.
I track my drums in my studio remaining in contact with you. Communication is key.
I send you all the files raw and or edited and processed ready for you to import in your session.
Request your free demo now!
100% Money Back guarantee!
I want you to be happy. If youre not satisfied with my drumtrack you´ll get your money back.
Secure payment with paypal!
- Beyer M160 Ribbons
- Beyer M201
- Sennheiser 441
- Sennheiser 421
- Electro-Voice 635A
- AKG D12VR
- Shure Sm81
- Rode NT2A
- Logic X
- Apollo X8 (Unison Pres API, NEVE)
- Audient Preamps
- Klotz Cables
- 44,1kHz, 48kHz or 96kHz
- Export in 16 or 24bit
- Ludwig 1969 Super Classic (22/13/16)
- Tama Starclassic (22/10/12/14/16/18)
- Ludwig Acrolite 1969 (14x5)
- Ludwig Supraphonic 70`s (14x6,5)
- Noonan Purpleheart Ash Soan Signature (12x7)
- UP Drums cherry tree "Golden Cherry" (14x6,5)
- Gretsch Catalina Mahogany Snare (14x5)